Sunday, December 7, 2008

WikiDino Lives!

Welcome to the WikiDino blog; the original online presence of the famous WikiDino!  Wait...you haven't heard of the WikiDino yet? Let me explain...

WikiDino is a 'social experiment' I am conducting.  Every now and then I find an unsuspecting whiteboard and draw a meager rendition of a dinosaur (usually something resembling a T-Rex).  Then I write the following next to it:
WikiDino
DO NOT ERASE,
SOCIAL EXPERIMENT.
Revision Log:
v1.0 JS
I then encourage anyone nearby to add to the WikiDino.  I also inform everyone in the vicinity that it is their "social responsibility" to add to the WikiDino.  And it is.  If you ever see a WikiDino it is your social responsibility to add to the WikiDino.

So what does this look like?  See for yourself;

After a couple more revisions;

Spread the word.

WikiDino lives.

1 comment:

Wayne said...

This is absolutely brilliant! You will one day be famous for this...