Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WikiDino Stories

Story 3:

Apparently I am not the only one creating WikiDinos.  One of my friends has already spotted a new WikiDino in a building I haven't populated [with a WikiDino] yet.  I am proud to hear that the herd is already growing.  I hope to investigate this new addition and will post photos if I can track it down.  If you create a WikiDino, please send me a photo of your WikiDino child and tell me; where it lived, how long it lived [before it was erased] and how many people added to it.  If you send me pictures of it during various stages of life I may post them to this blog.

Story 2:

The WikiDino I featured in my last post was actually the third WikiDino to come into existence.  When I created it I was met by an early admirer who claimed to have posted on the short-lived second WikiDino.  If you stumble upon a WikiDino in the wild, please add to it and send me a photo of your discovery.

Story 1:

I revisited my third WikiDino only to discover that it had been erased.  Strangely enough, the person who killed it did not erase the revision log.

I used this opportunity to draw a new dinosaur, something other than a T-Rex.  I then added my initials to the revision log again under "v3.0".  You can think of it as another stage in the life of the dinosaur; although it's hard to imagine a T-Rex metamorphosing into a Brachiosaur.  That just goes to show how radically these WikiDinos can change over the course of their lives.


Spread the word.

WikiDino lives.



you can email me at wikidino [at] gmail [dot] com

No comments: